Horrible Nose Job, Fixed by Dr. Denenberg - Omaha, NE

After the experience of having a truly awful...

After the experience of having a truly awful looking original rhinoplasty, living with it for a year as one has to, I searched doctors thoroughly and read many, many blogs. How frightening to find out so many people had gone through several revisions before, and some never finding a doctor who could make it right. I decided I was going to skip those intermediate steps, such as daring to return to the original doctor who would redo it for free, or going to a doctor nearby, for convenience. I am ever grateful to Dr. Denenberg for his superior efforts to give me a beautiful nose. It took him a lot of time, and because he doesn't overbook as so many do, he simply kept going until it was right.

I have returned to him for removal of fat pads and xanthomas in the upper eyelids and again had superior results. When I am ready, he will be doing my facelift.
Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Denenberg is patient, thoughtful, kind and fun. His "bedside" manner is exceptional. I encourage you to see him the day before your surgery so he can think about your situation beforehand. And don't hesitate to travel to see him, you won't regret it.