Denenberg is the Real Deal! - Omaha, NE

I started on this journey with a local surgeon 10...

I started on this journey with a local surgeon 10 years ago. I can out of that at 18 years old looking pretty much the same as before the surgery.

I started thinking about a revision after getting married and seeing our wedding pictures. I have Dr. Denenberg's website bookmarked still in my web browser. So I scheduled a consult and visited him in February. He was very nice and took his time. He showed me some simulated pictures of the corrections he would make, and after input from my wife, we settled on final proposed outcome. I think he was using Photoshop or a similar program to do the simulation.

I'm not sure I can add much more to what the other positive reviewers have said on Realself. But I just wanted to post some post surgery pics. I still have some swelling and the surface of my skin is still very dry and flaky.

Some changes but still happy with revision results.

I've recently noticed some changes as the healing process continues. I've noticed that some of the initial improvement to the overall definition of my tip had diminished and that the tip has dropped slightly from its position following the procedure.

However, my main complaint with my old nose was that the tip was very droopy and made my nose look very long. Currently I am still very happy with the corrections made by Dr. Denenberg.

Initially my wife was somewhat negative towards the changes to my face. However now that 7 months have passed since the procedure, I asked her the other day how she felt about it now and she replied that "my nose looks 10x better now, particularly the droopy tip is corrected now."

Additional Side-by-Side Comparison

Frontal Headshots

As requested, here are some frontal headshots.

More Frontal Comparison

Smiling seems to bring out the worst in noses. I'm still a bit nervous about some changes I've noticed lately but overall, I'm very happy with my results.
Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon

Better than most other doctors I've dealt with. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and answer them completely.