My Breast Implants Are Perfect! - Omaha, NE

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had been very flat chested and wanted to feel...

I had been very flat chested and wanted to feel confident in a bathing suit and other clothes types. Two months after my surgery and I LOVE my body!

July 5th, 2012 Update

I went with 650 cc Mentor smooth round high profile silicone gel implants. I was nervous about choosing high profile implants just because I wasn't very familiar with them but I do not regret them now. They are perfect on my smaller frame and still look very round. Recovery was not what I expected. I was out of work for a week but I believe I really needed two. It was about two weeks before I could stand up straight which put a huge strain on my lower back. I'm not going to lie, I was pretty miserable the two weeks followingmy surgery but I figured if all these other women could do it, I could too. And the pain was worth it 100%. Some advice I could give is do not get discouraged on the appearance of your new breasts till about a month in. Mine looked like "alien boobs" for about a month untill they softened up and took their shape. Now I can't get enough of them!

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

I was very nervous about getting my breast implant procedure done, however Dr. Finkle and all of his staff made me feel welcomed and reassured they would take good care of me through every step of the process. Kim was so friendly at my consultation and was very open about her good and bad experiences with her breast implants, I knew exactly what to expect. Picking your breast implant sizes had to be the most fun experience. The nurses never rushed me and allowed me to take as long as I needed playing with different shapes and sizes. I had found a size I thought I would like and the nurse informed me a big regret some women have after surgery is they wish they would have gone bigger. So I took her advice and went 150 cc larger and boy am I glad I made that decision. My breast implants are PERFECT now and I get non-stop compliments all the time. I am extremely happy I choose Dr. Finkle for my plastic surgeon and would recommend anyone to schedule a consultation to see for yourself. Thank you Dr. Finkle and all of your staff for an amazing experience!