34 YO, Almost Non Existent Top Lip, Used 1 Syringe - Omaha, NE

So far I love it! I just hope the swelling is...

So far I love it! I just hope the swelling is almost gone because I love the size right now. I do have slight bruising and 2 little bumps on my lips, otherwise great! I had a BA scheduled & last minute requested filler. The staff really went above & beyond to work me in for a consult right before the procedure so they could do both at the same. AWESOME!

loving my lips! Day 1 post injection

I had some slight bruising today but nothing I couldn't tolerate since I'm onthe pain meds from the breast aug. The sizing seems to be about the same, which I'm thrilled about!

Day 2 post injection

My lips are feeling pretty smooth! I do have a few marks above my upper lip where I was injected and a small bruise on the left side of my mouth. Nothing worrisome though! Obviously my lips are not completely symmetrical but that doesn't worry me as my face is very asymmetrical. Still pleased!

6 months post injection

Going in for one more syringe! I feel like I still have quite a bit of filler left in my lips but the left side has diminished quicker. I'll be going in on 7/31 to plump them up & even them out.
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Such a fun friendly environment! I'm so appreciative of the staff and how much detail that was provided. I had a BA scheduled and decided about 3 days before that I wanted lip filler. The staff went above & beyond to find an appointment slot for me on the same day as my BA. Fabulous experience!