Imagen Smartlipo Liposuction - Omaha, NE

I have always been self-conscious about not having...

I have always been self-conscious about not having "girl curves" I exercise 3-4 every week and try to eat a healthy diet but my belly and muffin tops never improved even after trying every possible diet and loosing weight. Once my frustration reached its peak I decided it was time to take the next step. I interview with five different doctors in the Omaha area that offer liposuction and did my homework by reading reviews online and other people experiences. After meeting with Dr. de Soto at Imagen I decided she had the knowledge and experience that I was looking for. Since my first interaction with Dr. de Soto and her clinic staff the experience has been first class. Dr. de Soto explained everything in detail about the procedure and expectations. She was very patient with my questions, was very understanding and not once I felt judged. The day of my lipo I had measurements taken and photos taken. I was awake the entire time. There was some areas of discomfort but for the most part I was comfortable. The entire procedure took about four hours including the time doing pictures and discharge instructions. I wore a girdle for four weeks. I saw Dr. de Soto the day after the lipo, and then several times during the healing process. My results far exceeded my expectations. Im so happy I decided to go to Imagen and that I chose Dr. de Soto. I would recommend her and her staff to anyone looking for a beautiful figure.
Dr. de Soto

Best bed side manner. Very caring and friendly. Not a singe complain. Im glad I chose Dr. de Soto