Birthday Present for my 60th.....younger Looking Face... - Omaha, NE

I have my FL scheduled with Dr Bruneteau at...

I have my FL scheduled with Dr Bruneteau at Surgical Images for December 9th. He did my BR almost 2 years ago and was very pleased with his work. Will post before pictures as soon as I get some taken and uploaded. Don't take to many of selfies are just awful now, but will be sooo much better come the new year.

Before pictures

Here are a few before pictures taken 8-20-15. I seem to always look like I am so unhappy. looking forward to have the frown turned upside down.

Before pictures

Before Pictures

A few of my before pictures. My surgery has been changed from the 9th of December to the 7th. Gives me a couple of days more to heal before Christmas.

New surgery date set December 3rd 2015

Surgery date has been changed to December 3rd 2015. Wanted to update on the calendar for Real Self

Tomorrow is the day!!

It seems like I just posted my review for my upcoming surgery, and now it's almost here!! I have been having some issues with my blood pressure. Between my primary doctor adding a new one and now wearing the Clonidine patch, it is dropping. Went in this morning to get one last check, and now have the go ahead....It's nice knowing that Dr B and his staff keep have my best interest at heart. (He did prescribe a Vicodin to take right before I get there) I don't know how much sleep I will get tonight, but I guess I'll make up for it tomorrow! If you could please keep me in your prayers, along with my surgeon and his staff ( and my partner, he's hoping my healing goes well, a little worried he is) I would appreciate it.

I will try and post pictures as soon as I am able to. Will try and get some right before surgery and right after. The Vicodin might have me out of it when I get there though.

I did cut my hair which is a big change for me and had a little caramel highlights put in.

Post pictures

A couple of pictures when I got home. Eyes are really swollen

Not quite sure

Thanks to everyone who has been checking up on me and the well wishes. I haven't posted to many pictures of after. Pleased with my brow lift and eyes. My right side of face doesn't seem to be healing as well as my left and don't quite know why. I seem to have a big indent and a lot of puckering going on. My PS doesn't seem to think it's an issue and said it will go in time. I think it just looks so awful and was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. I still have bruising under my eyes (on check bones) after 4 weeks I thought this would have gone away. I know I should be patient but have felt so down this past week. Any thoughts from anyone would help. Thanks and many Blessings to you all for the New Year!
Omaha Plastic Surgeon