Extended Tummy Tuck with Lipo - Omaha, NE

I have tried so many diets and exercise plans. ...

I have tried so many diets and exercise plans. They had worked to some extent because my middle was extremely flabby, going around to my sides. That's why my title is 'extended tummy tuck with lipo'. I had the choice from Dr. Finkle of a normal tummy tuck, but that didn't include taking any of the fat from my sides.
Dr. Finkle was my second consultation, and from the beginning everything felt right in his office. I had called ahead, so I knew what to expect. I want to give a very special thanks to Kim! What a great person to have my first in person contact with in the office. She made everything so much easier. From those embarrassing pictures to the details about the surgery.
I waited to give my review, I thought there would be pictures after a couple of months when I was healed. I wanted to post my before and after. I am so very, very pleased. My abs are flatter than when I was a teenager! I have never had such a lovely figure.
Something that I think helped too was the free endermologie sessions after the surgery. It's this wonderful massage that feels so amazing. It seemed to help me heal faster, and stand up straighter.
I have complete trust in Dr. Finkle's office. If I can afford it, I intend to go back for more work!
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Finkle made me feel very comfortable. He very calming, but does have a sense of humor. Highly recommend.