47 Years Old, 2nd Revision Rhinoplasty

I am a 47 year old female and I had my first...

I am a 47 year old female and I had my first procedure done in my early 20s. I was very unhappy with the results, so I decided to seek out a different doctor to perform the second procedure just a few years later.
Again, very unhappy with the results. As the years went by I considered a third procedure, but for financial reasons mostly, I decided that I probably would not go forward with one again. There was also the fear of weakening the structure of my nose and making things worse than they already were.
A few years ago I decided to consult with Dr. Steven Denenberg in Omaha, Nebraska, and after much careful thought and discussion with Dr. Denenberg, I decided to go forward with yet a third procedure.
I am currently three months post op and very happy with the results. He did not promise me perfection but was able to make the corrections that most concerned me and I feel my results were perfect for me. I still look like myself, he was able to retain the things that I liked about my nose. I feel that I have a very natural appearance. I think it's important to keep an open mind and not expect perfection. But a great improvement more than worth going forward with my final surgery. I highly recommend Dr Steven Denenberg.
Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon