Much Need Extended Tummy Tuck Happy 40th Birthday Present to Myself - Omaha, NE

I finally decided that after using drugs (Meth)...

I finally decided that after using drugs (Meth) and got as small as 105#. When I lost my kids starting going to church The lord delivered me from drug addiction but I exploded to 240#. Through diet and exercise I lost 75# but have gained back 20# due to my hysterectomy . I'm looking to get extended tummy tuck and have scheduled my appointment with Dr.Finkle. I was kinda scared because I read a negative review about how his price was so outrageous but I'm glad I took the chance and booked my appointment. Dr. Finkle and his staff were great. I will keep you posted as we get closer to my schedule date. I will post pics as soon as I get the courage to take them. And believe me I AM a real person!!!!!
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Finkle and his staff were great! I don't have much money and he didn't look at me and judge me like one of the other appointments from a different Doctor. I felt like I could trust him with my life. That's why I'm not going out of the country to do this surgery .