amazing results - Olympia, WA

I received my first trusculpt treatment on my...

I received my first trusculpt treatment on my under arms on May 20th, exactly a month ago. I can't tell you how please I am with just the first treatment. Dr. McCann explained to me that I wouldn't see any results for 3 weeks or so. Well one week after I started seeing results. I saw them in my before and afters and BEST of all I had 2 zip up sweat shirts as well as a jacket that I absolutely loved but were super snug around my arms. I had them in the Donate pile and I thought well maybe I should try them on. HOLY COW!!! They fit and I had extra room. I am not joking. I received 3 pulses on each underarm. This happens to be one of the most sensitive areas to have done, but I tolerated it. It felt like I was going into a hot tub with super cold feet, there was an initial burn, I complained like 3 or 4 times during one pulse and then it was very tolerable. I was so excited to get my next treatment but found out I was pregnant so I can't resume treatments but you can bet I will be back. The staff set my expectations and every expectation I had was exceeded. I am so excited about this procedure.
Emily Johnson, Master Esthetician

The entire staff at Derma Medical Spa in Olympia made me feel incredibly welcome. During my consult with Dr. McCann she explained what to expect and the science behind truSculpt and had me schedule with a trained Master Esthetician Emily. Emily was super knowledgeable and kept me calm the entire time. She even warned me when I may feel discomfort. I highly recommend this treatment!