My Mini-Mommy Makeover. Olympia, WA

Hi everyone. I am 5 foot & 125 pounds. During my...

Hi everyone. I am 5 foot & 125 pounds. During my first pregnancy I had preclamsia & gained 80 pounds. It took my 5 years, but I lost the weight. Three years later I had my 2nd cesarean. Now, here we are 5 years later and I feel like I'm in the best shape I've ever been. I eat clean and I'm at the gym at 4 a.m. to train before my kids wake up every weekday.
It's really uncomfortable for me while doing push ups or plank pose to feel my skin fold out of my pants and hang. Not to mention my saggy breast.
I can honestly say I've put in the hard work to physically change the way I feel. No matter what I do I can't get rid of the excess skin.
I've drempt about doing this for years. I'm happy, excited and nervous all at the same time.

Today's the day ????

I was so worried because I haven't been feeling well this week. I'm not sure if I had the flu or seminola. I was in tears last night thinking, this is my worst nightmare. I've waited so long for this procedure, have everything scheduled for my work leave, my husband's work leave and the kids. Last night I had a temperature of 100.8. The anesthesiologist called last night to go over some instructions and she really made me feel so much better. We just need to see how I feel in the morning and I'm so happy to say my fever broke and I feel much better. However, I'm soo hungry from hardly eating yesterday.
Wishing and praying for the best.

Everything went well

Surgery went well. Not a lot of pain. Can't see my tummy going to leave garment alone for a few day, but I can tell the girls look great. Feeling pretty tired and groggy will post pictures soon.

First Shower

It's been two days since my surgery and everything is going well. I'm off my pain medication but I am using essential oils for my recovery and inflammation.
My awesome hubby helped me take my first shower and it felt great! P.s. I do not have any drains with the Mimi TT.
I'm pretty happy how everything is going, although, I do have a lot of swelling in my abdominal area, which I expected, other than that, and needing help unsnapping my garment every time I go to the bathroom. So thankful for my husband taking care of me and everything else in our household.

Good Morning all. I continue to feel really well. I do notice I get tired quite often and I really am trying to get my rest & take advantage of napping during the afternoon when the house is quite.
I snapped a few pictures after my shower this morning. All I see is swelling. I know it's normal & I I'm told to expect this, but it's pretty frustrating to go through all of this and not see your results. However, I do see pros: I do notice my upper abdominals looking toned and not a lot of loose skin for only having a mini tuck. Cons: my inscision is much bigger than I expected.

12 days post-op and happy

I know it's kinda early but I did some comparison photos and I'm very happy with my results so far. I still have swelling but it continues to get better every day. So far I've had 2 follow up appts. My first post-op appt. I felt really vulnerable just coming out of surgery 2 days ado. I did leave my surgeon's office feeling a little rushed and wasn't asked if I had any questions. However my appt this week and all other appts prior to have been really good.
I've returned to work. I'm wearing spanxs instead of my compression garement.
It just keeps getting better and better.
Dr. Foley

Dr. Foley is a very talented surgeon. He is very knowledgeable and professional. I didn't like that he doesn't offer a pre-op appt. with Dr. and I did feel a bit rushed during my post-op appt. However, my consult and second post-op went great. I would recommend Dr. Foley to others because your results will be amazing.