Had Life Changing Facial Feminization Surgery, Can't Praise Enough - India

I can’t praise Dr. Kaushik, His beautiful wife D...

I can’t praise Dr. Kaushik, His beautiful wife Dr. Sunanda Kaushik and The Olmec team Enough!!

When I began looking for a surgeon in October 2015 after only 3 months in transition I selected two, one in Thailand and following a very high commendation Dr. Narendra Kaushik in New Delhi, India. With great eagerness I approached both surgeons with my requirements via email and to my surprise Dr. Kaushik took the time from his very busy schedule to ring me personally and reassure me of the options and advanced techniques available to me and by the end of our chat my mind was already made up that he was and still is the only specialist surgeon for me!

Two days later I received a very standard clinical generic email from Thailand with no feelings of reassurance which soon faded into insignificance.

On the 30th October 2015 Mum & I arrived at Olmec and were warmly greeted by Dr. Kaushik, his wife Dr. Sunanda Kaushik and his wonderful team. Mr. Gaur their lovely driver picked us up from the airport making our Journey very comfortable!

The next day, 1st November 2015 I had the most important surgery of my life to make me the complete woman I’ve always been and I’ll never forget how I woke up in theatre to a rapturous applause and everyone exclaiming “well done Rosy, you are a beautiful female now!” The happy tears of joy flowed uncontrollably!!

In February 2016, I returned for some minor touchups and in July 2016, I’m still here (hehe) had some more detailed feminization techniques performed once again impeccably!!

The results are already stunning and will only get even better in time all thanks to Dr. Kaushik and his incredible team and I have no hesitation in recommending OLMEC to everyone around the world wishing to achieve their very best in beautiful looks cosmetically and functionally as Dr. Narendra Kaushik is simply the very best and an absolute genius, totally dedicated to his work in helping each and every one achieve their true greatness both inside and out all at affordable prices!!

I will never be able to thank Dr. Narendra Kaushik , Dr. Sunanda Kaushik and all the awesome OLMEC team enough and I am sure you ‘ll see me again in the near future! This is like my second home now and they really bond you into the happy family!!

Thanks again for everything with lots of love to Everyone!

Lovely,