Long Awaited Nose Job! - Oklahoma

I'm 27 years old and had wanted a nose job since...

I'm 27 years old and had wanted a nose job since high school. I was nervous about finding a doctor because I'd never had surgery before.. Plus it was an operation on my face! I went to consultations with several doctors and wasn't quite comfortable with anyone until Dr. Wayne. He is up-to-date on current medical procedures and has plenty of experience, specifically with facial plastic surgery.

I had my nose job a month ago and am already AMAZED at the results. It looks beautiful... Small, but natural to my face. I breath much better as well (he corrected my deviated septum).

I had a lot done to my nose... As much as you could possibly do. The pictures will show you. I had a large hump, dropping tip, crooked and large nose. I was in some pain and had pressure the first week. I started to feel better about 8-10 days post-op. I was back to work in a week and a half.

I would recommend Dr. Wayne to anyone who is wanting a nose job and concerned about finding the right Doctor. He is phenomenal! Highly recommend him!
Oklahoma City Facial Plastic Surgeon