One of my Better Decisions! - Oklahoma

I hated the bags I inherited from my grandma! I...

I hated the bags I inherited from my grandma! I would have much rather inherited her Italian cooking skills, but I didn't. I researched my doctor because this was my face and I didn't want any to to rush into it and end up paying the rest of my life for a couple of hours I didn't want to invest in research. I went for my consultation, and the doctor was straight up and honest about what was involved. March 24, 2016 I had my surgery. The first couple of weeks, Valium was my BEST friend! The anxiety of seeing my eyes was overwhelming. I had to keep reminded myself to focus and keep my eye on the end result! It was hard at first but 4 months have gone by...well almost 4 and I have absolutely no regrets! All my friends and family can't believe how much of a difference it made! I no longer look old and tired! Several of my friends are now wanting to have it done as well. I recommend that if you have bags, if you are tired of people saying you look tired...go for it! I had my upper and lower lids done. My best advice to give is...focus on the end result and keep the Valium handy for anxiety. My pain level was absolutely ZERO even at the maximum swelling on day three.
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon