Size 0-2, 130 Pounds, 33 Years Old, 2 Kids. Oklahoma City, OK

I've lost a lot of weight and my second child...

I've lost a lot of weight and my second child really stretched me! The surgeon I saw gave me the option of a mini or full, but made sure I knew the mini wouldn't correct anything above the belly button. The full should get rid of my pooch and my stretch marks, so I am pretty excited for that. I work out quite a bit, so it's frustrating to never be able to lose the belly even with wearing such a small size and being thinner than I've ever been in my life.

I will also be getting a breast lift without augmentation.

Went back today

I went back today to speak to my doctor about my breast lift. While there, I asked him if he could show me again where the scar would be for the tummy tuck. So, he drew it out on me. It is really quite low! He said he does them lower than a lot of surgeons. It takes longer in surgery, he said, but then you don't have such visible scars.

Holy crap! My surgery just got moved up!

I was scheduled for surgery in February of 2017, but am having some autoimmune issues that need to be dealt with asap. So, I had asked them to put me on the list to be moved up in case of cancelations. They had a cancelation the same day of my breast lift! So, now I will get both surgeries at once. I'm nervous now!

See my "mommy makeover" review instead

I ended up getting my lift and TT done on the same day. You can see my review for my mommy makeover for more info. I decided to review both together instead of separately.

Day of and day after surgery

I didn't experience any unbearable amount of pain. Definitely nothing that'd make me second guess doing it again. Pain was easily controlled with minimal amounts of oxycodone. Of course, it was hard getting up and down, going to the bathroom, etc, but I was fine just resting.

One week

Reduced swelling today

The swelling is going down.

Posting progress pics

I'm supposed to go back next week for them to apply silicone strips. I still have some sharpie on me from surgery.

Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon