Septorhinoplasty - Male, Age 22, Excellent Results - Oklahoma City, OK

Let me begin by saying that I have not been able...

Let me begin by saying that I have not been able to breath through my nose for 15 years, and I have gone through varies procedures, including a previously failed septoplasty. I went into Dr. Waynes office last year with a septum that was 99% deviated and the tip of my nose was also drooping downward, but Dr. Wayne's procedure made my septum perfectly straight and he added reinforcement to the stability of my new nose to ensure future issues would not arise. Also, based on some research i did of other surgeons, I was worried that a rhinoplasty may make my nose look too feminine, but Dr. Wayne has done a countless number of these procedures and it was obvious he knew exactly what he was doing. Dr. Wayne took pre-op photos of my nose and used his image editing software to show me what my nose would look like after the procedure, and the pictures were spot on. He gave my nose a very natural, straight, masculine look that I am proud of. I am also happy to say that I had no post-op pain, as I cannot recall having to take even one pain killer. It has been almost a year since my procedure and Dr. Wayne still checks up on me to make sure everything is functioning normally and that I am satisfied with his work.
Oklahoma City Facial Plastic Surgeon