37 year old mom to twins. Tummy tuck, lipo of flanks and breast reduction.

I've had large breast my whole life. They always...

I've had large breast my whole life. They always gave me unwanted attention and just got in the way. As the years progressed they began to become a pain in my neck and back literally. I could not excersise as I wanted due to the neck and back pain. After going to the doctor for the umpteenth time I got fed up and sought out a surgeon. I decided to see if my insurance would cover the reduction. They did!! So with the funds I had saved up I got a tummy tuck and lipo too.

7 days post op.

I never got around to posting before pics. Thought I'd do that today as well as give an update. I'm 7 days post op today. Yesterday was my best day so far but today I've felt very tired and I woke up several times last night feeling very sore. I had an appt with my PS yesterday for a check up and to see if I can have my last drain removed. I had 4 to begin with. I left with a few less stitches but still had my drain. It's still producing too much fluid to have it removed. PS said that's fine and it'd probably do that since I was moving around more. I'm healing well. The breast reduction has not been my main source of pain it has been my lipo and tummy tuck. Though I did discover that my garment was causing me a lot of pain as it had clips and zippers on it hitting in my most sensitive spots. I got the ok to switch garments and have felt so much better. I hope everyone else is recovering nicely.

2 weeks post op

I still have that blasted drain. I saw my Doctor yesterday everything looks fine. I have a bit redness on my tummy tuck incision right above my pubic area. She said to watch it. It's very numb there and my compression garment rubs it I think. I started placing a piece of gauze there. Hopefully that helps. I'm able to drive now and have been able to drop off and pick up my kids from school. I am sore both my abs area and my breasts. They both feel like I did an intense workout. I will admit that I am having adjustment issues with my new breast size. With just my bra on I think they look great, butcwhenbiboyf on clothes I sometimes think they look too small. I try to keep in mind that all my shirts are a size too big now and that is what's making me feel that way. I hated my huge breasts. How they made me feel in clothing and out. How heavy they were and how they were hurting my body. I needed the redection. I wanted the
reduction. My mind just needs to catch up with my body.

I tried to post pre-op pictures on my last update. I don't know where they went. I'm trying again here.

Bye bye drain

Got to get rid of the last drain today. Couldn't make it in to my PS so she allowed me to pull the drain myself. It went off without a hitch. So glad that thing is out! I've been feeling a lot of itching and nerve regeneration today. Some of it has been borderline painful under breasts. Gently rubbing the area seemed to help. I still have a bit of swelling in my abdomen. It is going down but I have to admit I'd love to see those flat results sooner! I'm behind on loading photos so I thought if load a few today. Hope everyone is feeling stronger!

Omg! The itching. It's driving me crazy! My PS said I could use Benadryl cream or take Benadryl tabs. I've done both and it barely helps. I'm glad my body is healing but I'll be glad when the itching subsides. I've not taken any pictures in a few days but the swelling is going down a bit. I'll post a few pics from a few days ago.

I'm still swollen. I have to admit I was hoping to have a flat tummy by now. I mean I look way better than I did before and I'm loving my new boobs but I'm wondering if I'm going to get that flat result. I was able to sleep on my back in my own bed for the last two nights. I was even able to turn on my side for a few without too much pain. So I'm trying to be patient but I want that flat tummy now!! Lol
Here's a couple of pictures from yesterday.

3 weeks post op

I read it on other reviews but I guess I didn't really believe it. At week three I've been just as exhausted as I was at week one. I've resumed some of my activities such as helping at the school. I was only there an hour but good grief I feel like I tried to run a marathon. It's starting to drive me batty. Yesterday I had huge amounts of swelling. I'm also on antibiotics because my incision right above my pubic area has a few spots that my PS thought might be infection starting. They antibiotics make me feel yuck. Anyway I'm getting a bit tired of the healing process I'll be glad when the exhaustion stops.
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

So far I have been completely happy with Dr. Bajaj as well as her staff! She and her staff answered all the questions I had and treated me with respect and kindness. I was scared of going under anesthesia and Dr. Bajaj mad me feel at ease. I'm only on day two of post-op and I see Dr. Bajaj tomorrow to remove my drains. I can't wait to see my new body.