Lollipop Scar Breast Lift, No Augmentation, 32DD, 32 Years Old, 2+ Years Breastfeeding, Weight Loss. Oklahoma City, OK

I don't feel like I was ever perky after my...

I don't feel like I was ever perky after my breasts fully grew in size. Of course, I'm sure breastfeeding and weight loss hasn't helped. But, I remember having stretch marks and sagging as early as 19-20 years old.

My youngest is two now, and I lost about 50 pounds in a 6-9 month period. I've been a stable 130 weight now for about 1.5 years. So, it's time to fix them!

The surgeon I've gone to says he thinks I'd need a lollipop scar to lift them much. I am hoping the lift is going to be enough to make me happy. I really don't want to get implants, but if they seem necessary after the lift, I will get them with my tummy tuck. I'll also be getting that in February of 2017.

These are some examples I like.

I really wasn't THAT self conscious about my breasts until I started contemplating a tummy tuck. I felt like if I had a flat stomach, my breasts would look worse in comparison. So, I thought I'd get a lift too.

Now, it seems many doctors on this site are saying that I won't really be happy with a lift alone because I don't have much mass up top now. I really don't want to get implants. I am the type of person that is hyper aware to changes in my body, and I feel I would be worried about them rupturing, etc. I know it would just annoy me to have them.

So, I guess I have to just get a lift and hope it's enough to make me happy. Hopefully, with a lift, I could at least achieve some cleavage with a push up bra. I can't really even do that now as my bras basically just gap at the top and hide my whole breast.

Surgery is one week from tomorrow.

Feeling nervous. I want to get this over with. I have some autoimmune issues, and I'm just crossing my fingers I have no problems come up between now and then. I hope I don't feel nauseous afterward. They're giving me a nausea patch to wear before, during, and after surgery. I'm just hoping for no complications. I want this belly gone though!!

I ended up getting my lift and TT done on the same day. You can see my review for my mommy makeover for more info. I decided to review both together instead of separately.

One week pics

Still feeling fine. I've had no breast pain at all.

Some of the tape is coming off. Looking pretty good!

Just posting some pics from today. Started using some silicone gel the doctor recommended this week.

Scar update

There were some surgeons on here who told me not to cut up and scar my breasts for just a lift with no implants because it wouldn't be much different since I still wouldn't have upper pole mass. Well, even without the upper pole mass, I am still very glad I did it. I feel so much more "normal". My breasts sit where they're supposed to sit, and that makes me feel more confident. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I am one month out, and I think the scarring looks amazing for it being such a short time.

Scar update

This is the scar gel I'm using.
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon