37 Years Old, 2 Kids, and Ready to Reclaim Pre-mommy Tummy - Oklahoma City, OK

I have been so impressed with doctor so far. My...

I have been so impressed with doctor so far. My consultation was at least 30 minutes and I knew if he would spend that much time talking with me, he would be very thorough in the operating room!

I will say the pain is more than I expected. Not sharp or unbearable, but very very sore. And not like a workout sore. Like birthing contractions sore. Getting out of the bed is super uncomfortable.

People don't usually spend the night after lipo, but I was really anxious so they allowed me to stay the night which I would highly recommend.

Day 3

Lots of pain and swelling today, but hoping this is the turning point. I just removed my garment for the first time to take a shower. Happy with the flatness on upper stomach but don't know what to think about the lower abs. I'm hoping it's mostly just swelling/trauma, and that it will start to look normal. I don't think I have it in me to do a tummy tuck if I need one. So I'm going to be religious with my compression garment's and hope for the best!

Day 5 post op

Since I last checked in I've had some rough days of pain, constipation, throwing up and inability to empty bladder. I had to have a catheter put in at the office and take a foley bag home which was interesting trying to hide from the kids (who by the way I've hardly seen this week). At one point I was sobbing and saying i wish I could go back in time and not do the surgery. Fast forward a day (yesterday) and everything was back to functioning normally plus I had time to enjoy my results, so I was feeling like a new woman. A little scared today though because I'm having trouble peeing again. And I really don't want to have to get another catheter! Anyway I have a waist again for the first time in 7 years so that's something to celebrate! Generally feeling better day by day but ready to ditch the foam pads because they are killing my back when I sleep.

One week out

I promise to post more pics soon. Bruising is almost gone and want to wait for that. Feeling so much better this week. Although still very sore. They moved me to a new compression garment that feels like it has a death grip. But I guess it's doing its job and I'm getting more used to it. Trying to stand as much as possible and avoid sitting and especially sluntching. I've heard the first three weeks are super critical.

I did get a lymphatic drainage massage yesterday that felt like heaven. I didn't ever want it to end. Even though I was super sore it still felt ama omg somehow. And it has already Rene royalty helped the hardness abs pain in my rib cage area (which was significant). I plan to go back once a week for 4-6 weeks and I truly think it's going to be a great investment. She also gave me a dry brush and taught me some techniques to use at home which I have been trying.

Day 11 pics

Down approx 3" on lower waist, belly button and 3 fingers above belly button. Need to work on my posture and wearing my garment with the straps to help the back bra roll area. Still so much better though!

Day 11 comparison

Almost 3 weeks and still in pain

It has almost been 3 weeks since my procedure and I am still in a lot of pain. Really wondering when this will start feelin better. Going to call my doctor in the morning to check in. Still super pleased with my results though and starting to get compliments which is fun!

3.5 weeks post op

Overall I am very happy with my new shape! Have quite a bit of bumpiness on the front of my stomach but I will take that any day over the huge pregnant looking pooch, and hopefully that will minimize over time. My husband and friends have told me they can notice a big difference in my back but I'm still really bothered by the rolls I have my husband and friends have told me they can notice a big difference in my back but I'm still really bothered by the rolls I have. May have to explore cool sculpting If losing weight can't get rid of that. Ready to start working out!
Dr. Robert Hein