27 Year Old Who Just Wanted to Get Rid of Sun Damage and Will Pay the Price. Oklahoma City, OK

I got fraxel from Dr. Shadid's assistant because...

I got fraxel from Dr. Shadid's assistant because he does not do the procedure himself but strongly recommended her. It should have been a red flag when she could not answer any of my questions and basically told me the results would be a "wait and see." Needless to say, the results were awful. My skin still has the discoloration, but now I have additional discoloration, extremely deep pores and indentations that I didn't have before. I also now have new forehead wrinkles, and I have consistent acne (when I had previously clear skin). My skin is constantly dry, but any type of moisturizer just increases the breakouts. This procedure was a joke and permanently ruined my skin. Not to mention they charge you for "recovery products" that should come with the procedure. Do NOT go here.
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Dr Shadid did the initial consultation for me and, honestly, he seemed so annoyed and rushed to talk about a simple procedure versus one of their bigger procedures. He recommended two procedures I could choose from and I chose the more expensive (and supposedly more effective treatment) only to find out it ruined my skin. Terrible patient interaction, terrible results, terrible experience.