Composite Facelift. Oklahoma City, OK

I had a mini-facelift performed by another plastic...

I had a mini-facelift performed by another plastic surgeon in OKC about 13 years ago and was not at all happy with the results. I was hesitant to consider another lift due to my past bad experience. However, I heard such great things about Dr. Ivan Wayne, so went in to see him. He has amazing before & after photos. and after meeting him, I had complete confidence that he would do a great job. So, about 2 months ago I had a neck/face lift, fat transfer, and lower blepharoplasty performed by Dr. Wayne and he did not disappoint! He did fantastic work! It is so wonderful to wake up in the mornings and see my new and younger looking self, and I have received so many compliments. He is a miracle worker and OKC is extremely fortunate to have him in our backyard. He is a perfectionist, an artist, and extremely nice to work with as was his staff. He is such a considerate person as well. I am indebted to him! This has been a great experience.
Oklahoma City Facial Plastic Surgeon

I heard such great things about Dr. Ivan Wayne, so went in to see him. He has amazing before & after photos. and after meeting him, I had complete confidence that he would do a great job. and he did not disappoint! He did fantastic work! He is a miracle worker and OKC is extremely fortunate to have him in its backyard. He is a perfectionist, an artist, and extremely nice to work with as was his staff. He is such a considerate person as well. This has been a great experience.