So Glad I Chose Dr. Anureet Bajaj - Oklahoma City, OK

Upon being diagnosed with breast cancer in January...

Upon being diagnosed with breast cancer in January of 2012, I began to research plastic surgeons due to the fact that I would have to have my left breast removed. My findings led me to not only seeking a plastic surgeon but also a procedure for reconstruction. I had an initial visit with Dr. Bajaj before any treatment had been given. I left with more information that I could imagine. As my treatment and mastectomy came to it's end, I asked my mastectomy surgeon about the DIEP Flap procedure and he immediately recommended Dr. Bajaj even though there is a surgeon that did the procedure at his hospital, he was emphatic about Dr. Bajaj being the physician to do my reconstruction. I am more than confident that choosing Anureet Bajaj was the right choice. I was well informed more than I had anticipated. After surgery, I was given the most detailed and gentle care. I knew what to expect from minute to the very end. My follow up appointments were also done with care and all my questions were answered. I would recommend Dr. Anureet Bajaj to famliy and friends. She's phenomenal!

~Pamela B.
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bajaj gets 100%! A+ all the way! If you are facing reconstruction, you need to sit down and talk with Dr. Bajaj... She's amazing! Pamela B.