37, Needed Lift and Implant After Kids and Gravity Got Me - Oklahoma City

After wanting better boobs for years, I finally...

After wanting better boobs for years, I finally did it, and I am so happy I did! Dr. Gonce and his staff were awesome! He was very helpful and honest with me about what size and type of implant and lift was best for me. I had my consultation and then 10 days later, had the surgery. After the iv went in, I knew nothing until I was in the car headed to the hotel. Pain was intense and had some nausea due to anesthesia. Got all of that under control and stayed on top of it. My husband was and has been amazing! He helped me wash my hair the first few days, and helped me with other things I needed help with. The first 5 days were rough. Swelling and constipation being the most of my complaint. After 5 days, I took advil and tylenol for the pain and stopped wearing the ace wrap. By the end of week one I felt so much better! I'm two weeks out now, and every day the girls look better! I'm wearing silicone sheeting during the day and scar gel at night. Still wearing a sports bra. Incisions are still very tender, especially the ones under my breasts. Hoping that gets better also. Still sleeping propped up and on my back. Waiting for the day I can sleep on my side ! I'll keep you posted!

the girls

Forgot to post pics and weight/ height. I'm 5'4, 130 lbs. 350cc mentor under muscle, high profile.

Best sports bra for recovery ever made!

This bra has been my favorite so far. Even my PS was asking me where I got it because he was impressed with it! Walmart. $5.98, can't beat that price!! I loved it so much that I went and bought 2 more. I have 2 that zip in front and thought I'd like those better, but they don't hug the girls as nicely as this one does. Check it out! Good luck!

3 weeks post op

It's been 3 weeks today since my lift and implant, and I'm doing better all the time! I have a little bit of a burning/ soreness under the breasts, and a ton of itching all over them, but I guess that's from the healing process. I can finally sleep sort of on my side, with a pillow supporting me. Small victory, but sweet! Can't wait until these drop and fluff! I'm ready to see the final results.

small problem

So, I have a small little opening at the 'T' under my left breast, and I'm so worried about it ! I hope this isn't the beginning of a complication. :( I noticed a red area there a week ago, and emailed a pic to the nurse at my PS office. She said it was ok, not infected, and to keep it dry and no scar gel or silicone sheeting, just gauze to keep clean and dry. Should I be alarmed? Is this ok? Things have gone so well so far. Anyone else have this issue??

2 1/2 months out, feel great!!

I'm all healed up and the girls are looking better and better all the time! The right one is still a little more firm than the left. Not sure if that's normal, but I've read that they won't be the same all the time while they are D&F'ing. They're still a little tender at times, but no pain! The T scar going down is still kinda red, but looks to be healing. I wonder how long until it fades? Overall, I feel great, and would do this again in a heartbeat! I feel so much better about myself :).
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gonce and his staff were awesome! Answered every single question and made me feel very comfortable.