30 Yr Old Much Needed Lift and Implants!! - Oklahoma City, OK

Hi ladies...so i had been wanting implants since i...

Hi ladies...so i had been wanting implants since i was 20 but never really felt the need i was a 34-36b and i felt like they were ok not big but they were perky enough until after i had my 2 kids they became deflated and no volume whatsoever, i felt embarrased to wear bathing suit and even around my husband i felt uncomfortable so after doing some searching and thanks to realself i finally decided to go through it. And since we're not planning anymore kids it was just perfect. So after browsing and doing research on Drs i finally found the one i felt was the right one and was within short distance from where i live. Her name is Dr Jeanette Padgett and she's great, i was emailing back and forth with my coordinator asking questions and all that and i scheduled my consultation with no problem and it was fast. On the consultation day my Dr answered all my questions and was very detailed on her answers also. I took some wish pics since i was still undecided and didnt know exactly about the cc's sizes so that was a good choice to have the wish pics in hand. So fully recommend you take some wish pics. So after trying on sizers i opted for 420cc's i felt like 450's were a bit unproportional to my body. Anyways after my consultation i was able to schedule my surgery within the same week which was perfect. Thankfully my husband was with me so it helped me to ease my nerveousness. Surgery day came and everything turned out great! So i ended up getting Mentor Smooth Round High Profile Saline 420cc's. So far i am happy for the choice i made!!!!
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Great Dr. I recommend her, she makes you feel comfortable and her staff is great!