Goodbye Boobies! READY to Explant! - Oklahoma City, OK

I've hated my implants since I got them in 2009. I...

I've hated my implants since I got them in 2009. I just finished nursing my son and my Boobs were flap jacks...and I didn't really think much about getting them. Everyone was getting them and so I thought no big deal...HUGE mistake. I told the doctor to be sure I was proportionate...LOL. I was originally a 34 B and wanted a SMALL C... I ended up with 34 D's (425 cc in one and 400 in the other) on my small 5'1 125 lb body. I've always been embarrassed of my implants and cover them up as much as possible. My self esteem has been at its lowest since I got them which is ironic because shouldn't it be the opposite?? I Hate bathing suit shopping because nothing fits correctly. And I hate the gap in between them...the doctor was supposed to put them over the muscle because of my chest cavity and decided to go under the muscle while I was on the table leaving me with zero cleavage. I've been thinking about explanting for 3-4 years and finally pulled the trigger after my first husband (my kids father) was killed in a car accident in Feb. I need to be sure I am 100% healthy for my kids and silicone implants that will eventually rupture or need to be replaced don't fit into that plan. I never had a problem with my boobs before and am looking forward to getting them back! I am very active and athletic and am confident they will bounce back. My doctor said I had great skin elasticity and suggested that I explant and heal and wait to see how well they fluff before I decide on a lift. Regardless, I don't think I'll be getting a lift...ill just do extra push ups. :-) 3 more sleeps with these watermelons in my body. Can't wait to be natural again and sleep on my tummy!

Vitamins before and after surgey

I read a lot about vitamins before and after surgery and wanted to share my findings. See the protocol I found in my pics :-) I've been following this almost 100% for 2 weeks.

Feeling a little nervous today but I know this is the right decision and they boobs will look awesome. Praying for a quick recovery and great result. Xx

And they are out!

Surgery went very well. The doctor told the hubbs that it was a best case scenario. No rupture, easy to remove capsule without taking too much breast tissue. Yippee! He aggravated a few muscles but that's all.

I haven't had much pain at all so I haven't taken any pain meds. I feel a little sore but that's it..,.thank you Jesus! The most uncomfortable part is being wrapped in the tight ace bandage. My doctor said I couldn't shower until today and that I had to keep myself wrapped tight for a week or so to help my skin and tissue retract. Anyone else go through this? I'll post pics when I de-mummify myself for shower. Cheers to small boobies!

Day one post op

I can't believe how FREE I feel! I am soooo happy I did this! These are pics right after I took off the ace bandage. It felt so good to let these puppies breathe!

Day 10 post op

Feeling good. Got fitted for a bra at Victoria's Secret and I'm a 34 C/ 32 D. I couldn't believe It. Hope they start firming hope and fluffing soon. I'm super happy regardless. ????
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Awesome Doctor and staff. Great bedside manner and very understanding...He listened to me and did not tell me I would look terrible without implants. I was glad he didn't try to talk me out of what I wanted to do, he just gave me the facts. I am so pleased with my results and the care and consideration provided by the staff (especially Yvonne) and Dr. Masters before and after my procedure. I cant say enough good things about them! Thank you Premier Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics!