Pear to Hourglass: 36B to 36D, 375cc Saline Overfilled to 435cc - Oklahoma City, OK

I have always wanted larger breasts to balance my...

I have always wanted larger breasts to balance my always larger hips on my body. I achieved just that with my first breast augmentation with Dr. Levine.

I am 5'4, 130 Ibs. I had lost almost 40 lbs over the course of a year before surgery, so I wanted to regain what breast volume I lost. He used a 375cc saline implant overfilled to 435cc. Placed behind the muscle. My hips have always been quite larger than my top and now I'm happy to say, I am much more proportioned. :-)

Dr. Levine is highly intelligent and personable. I recommend him for anyone wanting to stay modest and natural looking, as he does not like to use high or ultra high profile implants (he calls them unnatural, "round apples"). Also, he likes saline and will not try to sell you up to silicone. (Although with my 2nd BA, I opted silicone.) I didn't try on sizers or anything, I told him the "look" I was after and he told me what size he thought would be best, but would know for sure during surgery. That would be the only con, is not picking out your exact implant. He is older, from a time when patients didnt have much say in style of implants; but he is knowledgeable and you can trust he will choose what's best for the look you want.
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Levine is very personable and highly intelligent. He is older and conservative in sizing, so I would definitely recommend him for those wanting a very natural, modest look. You can trust completely that you will not get a "botched" job. One look at his impressive resume, will make you feel confident that you are in the hands of a highly skilled surgeon.