40 Years Old..finally Able to Have BA! - Oklahoma City, OK

Hi! I just turned 40 years old and was finally...

Hi! I just turned 40 years old and was finally able to have the breast augmentation that I've wanted for years...after raising 4 kiddos, it's my turn now! Dr. Nuveen took a lot of time with me helping me decide what size to go with and whether saline or silicone was right for me...I was thinking about 400 cc silicone, but he told me that for my build (5' 9" and 170 pounds) I would really need to go bigger, if I wanted to see much difference (I was barely a B cup to start out with, barely) So, we went with 650 cc silicone under the muscle....and I'm SO glad he suggested that I go bigger!! I felt at ease the entire time I was in the office and I'm usually a nervous Nelly! ;) For anybody out there wondering if the surgery's worth it....IT IS!! I absolutely love my new additions! The only thing I regret is not being able to do it sooner! :)
Oklahoma City Physician

Dr. E. Nuveen (Cosmetic Surgery Affiliates in OKC) and his staff were awesome! I live about 3.5 hours away from OKC (in Texas), so I did the consult totally online (sent pics)...my surgery was pretty straight forward, so this worked perfect for me! If you're in the OKC area or planning on traveling there for a consult, I recommend Dr. Nuveen for sure!