32 Years Old Currently Have Saline Implants and Have Silicone Cohesive Gel Put in and Having a Lift Done Also. - Oklahoma City

I currently have saline and in the last 3 years I...

I currently have saline and in the last 3 years I have lost 60 pounds. I went over the muscle the first time and did saline. This time I'm going with silicone cohesive gel going under the muscle and having a lift done I had my post op appointment today and talked about the outcome we are wanting my current size is 480 cc and after my lift and exchange of implants I'm going to 505cc I can't wait to have the lift done so they are back in the place they are suppose to be!

Getting so excited!!!!

Well just 4 more days for my surgery day and I couldn't be more excited, we have decided to go with 505cc under the muscle and doing a lift as well. Wish me luck will post updates very soon.
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Juan Brought is excellent he listens to you on what you want gives you advice on what to do and to get the best out come. Everyone in his office is so nice and very helpful with all your questions or concerns.