28 Y/o, 2 Kids, 5'4" 126lbs, Expected 457cc to 475cc - Oklahoma City, OK

Hello! I'm 28 years old, 5'4" and 126lbs. I had...

Hello!

I'm 28 years old, 5'4" and 126lbs. I had my consultation last week and was so excited to set my surgery date for November 11th! I would have loved to do it sooner but my schedule wouldn't allow it. After kids and gaining weight I've now lost nearly 50lbs and my breast size went from a 36D down to a 32B. I was a D all through high school and before children; I just don't feel proportional now. During my consultation my PS said I'm in a gray area for a lift and would rather not do one on me - we decided to fill what I have with 457cc under the muscle. Everything feels like SOOOO far away. Hopefully the next couple of months will go by quickly. :)

I'll post before photos in the next day or two.

Before Photos

Thought I'd add a couple before photos (in a bra for now - gathering my bravery!)... I've spent all my time here since I schedule and absolutely CANNOT wait! So excited to have my once beautiful boobies restored. :)

So over waiting...

Waiting sucks. Only 59 more days....????

Less than a week away!!!

I'm getting so excited but nervous at the same time. I'm considering going a bit larger than I originally planned but I'll decide for sure the day of. I'm going to include some wish pics. :)

Rescheduled

I ended up with strep and high fever for a week so I had to reluctantly move my date. I'm now scheduled for this Thursday November 17th. My house is spotless and work is all caught up. Now I just play the waiting game.
Oklahoma City Physician

Dr. Nuveen and his staff were incredibly kind and patient during the consultation. I have no doubts my results will be incredible!