21. 1 Child. 4'9" and 88 Lbs. 450CC, Under the Muscle, Silicone Implants. Oklahoma City, OK

I have lived my entire life with not even half of...

I have lived my entire life with not even half of an A cup. Constantly trying to wear extreme push up bras and use tricks to make myself look like I've had boobs. It's always been the one thing I've felt that kept me from looking like a woman in stead of a little boy. Especially with short hair. It's the one thing that's always been in the back of my head every single time anyone has ever told me that they found me beautiful or attractive. The one reason I preferred the lights off while I was having sex. The one thing I covered up when people looked at me. So far, I am completely in love with my body. I couldn't be happier. I have no cons. I mean the recovery is to be expected. I barely remember the first 2 days because of the anesthesia and pain meds. I feel like I'm right on track though and I couldn't be happier.

One week and 3 days

Virtually no pain. A little numbness below the nipple still, but I hear that's normal. I am able to lift my daughter thankfully, she's 15 lbs but I feel like I can only do it because my body is so used to it. I'm in love with my breasts and still feel it was more than worth it.

2 week update

At two weeks I was pretty much healed. I am posting this a little late. Thought I'd catch up though. Still was having trouble raising my arms. Still have sharp pains in my right breasts occasionally.
Oklahoma City Dentist

I had been looking forward to this procedure for a very long time. It's been one of my life goals and I never expected for it to happen so young. I have had very high expectations, but they were met 100%. I couldn't be happier and its only been 5 days. Dr Nuveen and his staff were very personable and easy to talk to. He's attractive, confident, and definitely knows what he was doing. I went in with high expectations but nothing to go off of and he made me happier than I ever have been with my body. He went bold and that's just what I needed. His staff makes you feel very safe and comfortable. They're with you ever step of the way explaining everything to you. Making sure you understand. I would definitely recommend them to everyone and I'll definitely go back to him for all my needs.