24 Braces in Preparation for Jaw Surgery - Oklahoma City, OK

I never had braces growing up because my teeth...

I never had braces growing up because my teeth were pretty straight but after a car accident I have to have them to position my teeth where they need to be before I have surgery. I found out I have tongue thrust but that is something I am working on.

I hate them but I know long term my jaw will feel so much better after.
Listerine in my Waterpik tank has helped keep my teeth clean and move along schedule.

I hope to have a "Colgate commercial smile" after this :)

More pictures showing my asymmetry & cross bites that will hopefully be corrected once my teeth are in position for the surgery

Also does anyone have any recommendations on how long I should take off of work? I know everyone heals much differently but just asking.

Also does anyone have any recommendations on how long I should take off of work post op? I'm a planner & like to know what is the average amounts. Thanks in advance for any help!
Oklahoma City Orthodontist