56 Years of Living Life and Now I Am Loving my New Big Breasts!!!! - Oklahoma City, OK

I had my old implants for a while and had already...

I had my old implants for a while and had already done the lift but just wanted bigger and fuller look. Love my new boobs! This pic is 3 weeks post. Gave me 800 cc saline implants overfilled to 1000cc. Dr. Nuveen gave me what I wanted and explained the Seri internal bra. He placed that on my left side since had a lot more implant dropping on that side. He said my right said sits right where it should.

4 week update

Well, it has been 4 weeks tomorrow and I couldn't be any happier! The "girls" are looking great and I have very little if any pain. I will update in a few weeks!

8 weeks post-op... So Happy!!

8 weeks post-op and couldn't possibly be happier!!! Love my 1000 cc saline implants. Dr. Nuveen did a perfect job!

5 months post-op

So I think after 5 months, my "girls" couldn't look any better! More thanks to Dr. Nuveen! Just had a great vacation in Cancun and I felt fabulous.
Dr. Erik Nuveen