Yag Laser for Sun Damage - Oklahoma City

I am 53 years old and have spent my entire life in...

I am 53 years old and have spent my entire life in the sun. I Had my first yag laser treatment done today. I have severe sun damage and brown spots on my chest and a few on my face. My Doctor said it would probably take three treatments.
This procedure is very painful. I would describe it as hot bacon grease splattering on you. It's definately not fun. The burning sensation lasted about two hours. I put Aquaphor on it. (That's what the Dr. Recommended.)
I am writing this review because I could find very much info about this procedure when I was doing my research. I will keep posting pictures as I heal. Today it looks pretty horrific.

Day Two Yag Laser

I feel so much better today. The burning sensation has stopped.

Day Twelve after Yag treatment for sun spots

Here is my chest on Day 12 After Yag Laser treatment for sunspots I my chest. I think there may be a slight improvement. The spots on my face look about the same. I can't see a difference.
I am scheduled for my second treatment in a couple of weeks. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Oklahoma City General Surgeon

I love this doctor. Have been going to him for several years for injectables. He is very knowledgeable and conservative.