Breast Reduction for 53 Year Old Woman. Oklahoma City, OK

I had a breast reduction in June and it was the...

I had a breast reduction in June and it was the best decision I ever made. I wish I wouldn't have waited so long to do this procedure. My experience was great from start to finish and I would highly recommend Dr. Derek Shadid, OKC. At the initial consultation Dr. shadid spent over an hour with me and explained everything and was very open to any questions I had. The day of surgery he was super kind and compassionate and reassured me every step of that way. That evening he called me to check on me and also provided me with his cell phone number. I was very impressed with the level of care I received during every step of this process.
His staff is really wonderful.
Lezli, his receptionist is very friendly and helpful. The communication from her was always pleasant and professional.
Kelly, assists Dr. Shadid during exams and handles the before and after pictures. I appreciated Kelly's advice with some questions I had. She is very approachable and knowledgable about all the procedures they offer.
I also really enjoyed meeting Bristi. She scheduled my surgery and took care of the financials. Bristi also helped me with some questions I had and I appreciated her honesty.
I had my three month checkup today and I couldn't be happier.
It was nice to see everyone again today and am scheduled for a tummy tuck in June. I would trust anyone else.
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon