41 Year Old Male

Hair has been thinning for a couple years wanted...

Hair has been thinning for a couple years wanted to fix it now that something like ARTAS was available locally. Day of procedure arrived early we started at 6 am. Took a Valium to relax and the worst part was all the numbing shots they give to get to ready that took about 10 minutes. The. They punch slits on the front of my head to make a space for implant. Then why the assistants were doing that the dr was numbing up the back of my head that was pretty uncomfortable. Then I went in and sat in artas machine for couple hours to harvest the hairs. They told me I had great density and actually took picture because the average density is 80-120 per graph square I was at 150. So they harvested them and then we ate lunch and it was back to the other chair. They gave me a shot of something they joked saidnit was a roofy hahah!! It knocked me out in the chair for awhile I just slept. When I woke up they had about hour left to go. This part was kind of painful because Numbing meds were starting to wear off. They had to give me more shots which again was uncomfortable. I got sick that night and it was pretty miserable the first 6 hours after procedure. No pain no gain I guess.

Almost one week

Everything's healing up great!!

It's been 3 weeks and the transplanted Hairs are falling out. Just have to wait for the long process now of them growing back!

3 wks

Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Great guy very comfortable procedure.