5'0, 105lbs, 32B to a 32D with 375CC's - Okanagan, BC

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I went from a small 32B to a 32D and with great...

I went from a small 32B to a 32D and with great pleasure I can say that the results are exactly what I wanted. They still need to drop but I know once they do I will be very satisfied. I am a burlesque dancer, and with small breasts I always felt behind "developmentally." The costumes and other clothes never fit how they were supposed to, and I was always disappointed with the results. Now, I have a lot more confidence wearing all kinds of clothing because it fits so nicely.
I did develop hypersensitivity within the first week of the procedure which has affected my sleep and comfort and is an ongoing damper on my fun with them. However I was told that it would go away eventually once I condition them not to respond so much to touch.

8 months post op

I am now 8 months post op and I absolutely love my breasts it was honestly the best thing I've ever done for my self esteem. I've gotten flack from judgemental people but for the most part they don't even notice the change. They've settled very well and the scars are hardly even noticeable. Dr Peterson did a fantastic job!