I Am Very Pleased with RHINOPLASTY for Deviated Septum by Dr. Michael Kim, OHSU Plastic Surgeon - Portland, OR

I had difficulty breathing out of the right side...

I had difficulty breathing out of the right side of my nose as a result of breaking my nose twice - once when I fell on a pile of rocks at 3 years old; the 2nd a car crash when I was about 40 years old. Nothing was done for either one. Then I had a deviated septim that was interferring with my sleep so my Insurance covered it except for the deductible of $10,000. Dr. Kim and his surgical team did an excellent job! I can BREATH! I can Breath better than I ever have!! The Doctor told me it took 5 hours due to the complexity of reducing enlarged turbinads in my mostrils that were also partially blocking both nostrils. He also removed cartilage from my ear and put the cartilage in my nose to reconstruct and support opening. I never felt anything painful on ear either. He is a wonderful Dr. and I have more energy now because I can breath! It did not clear up all my sleep challenges as I still am working on increasing my seratonin levels and I still snore loudly if I am sleeping on my back but at least I do not have pronounced sleep apnea anymore! I wish I had done this earlier in my life. It was not a scarey procedure at all because I had the best surgeon. I highly recommend you go to Dr. Michael Kim for your nose surgery. Also, even with inserted cartilage my nose does not look any different on the outside and so I am very pleased with results!
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Michael Kim is the best! Thank you! I love how you improved my life by giving me back the ability to breath well from both sides of my nose. - Mariel-