Much Needed Body Makeover - Ohio

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have been thinking about getting a breast...

I have been thinking about getting a breast reduction for years. My daughter went for a consult on breast and butt aug and made me think even harder. I am currently a 44DDD and would like to be no larger than a single D cup.
I mentioned wanting a breast reduction to my mother and she thinks I also should get a tummy tuck (way to make me feel good about myself mom…….lol). So after considering options, I’ve decided that I want to go full mommy makeover. I want a reduction, full body lipo and a tummy tuck. Then after healing I want a butt aug. Now………I just need to decide on a surgeon and get funds together.

Wish pics

So I've been trying to decide what order I want procedures done. I'm thinking either reduction and tummy tuck then lipo and butt aug.......or vice versa. I have however found some wish pics. I'm realistic and know that I will probably never be a tiny person

Procedure Plan

My plan is to shoot for March/April for the tummy tuck and reduction/lift then maybe June/July for the lipo and butt aug. I still haven’t decided on a surgeon…….I guess it’s time to go for consults.