43 Yo Figure Competitor, Mother of a 7 Yo; READY FOR SURGERY. Columbus, OH

10 year figure competitor, upper body extremely...

10 year figure competitor, upper body extremely lean and muscular, breast fed for 3.5 years=ZERO BOOBS

I have always wanted a breast augmentation but was torn with rationalizing cosmetic surgery of any type , I.e., be happy with the body you have been given.

I have since gotten over myself and ready to ditch my 34A boobs and bras for a full C/small D

Before photos

A few before BA shots...

Thank you Realself community and a few wish photos...

I have had small breasts all my life; I recall my grandmother showing me breast exercises when I was little... Well Grandmommie, it never worked, HA!

I have wanted breast since, well, forever!!!! So excited for Thursday...thanks for those who contribute to Realself, I felt as though I had a community of girlfriends who understood and knew how I was feeling and who had similar thoughts.

I'm not nervous at all, I picked the best PS for me! Dr Houser and his staff and through all the appointments, pre-op, emails and phone calls, I am convinced that I have the best Team for my BA.

1 day and few hours...

Basically one day separates me from crossing over to the land of "boobs".

The plan is 350ccs moderate profile plus. I love my PS- it's hard to say if 350 is right; I said full c/small D but as you know that's not how BA goes- you can't choose a bra size. So we parted on the terms of do you prefer to be 350/- or 350+. So I said 350+.

Let's go!!!!

First 24 hour results

Feeling great! One of the best decisions for me

Excited, happy and taking it easy to aid in my healing

And most important-I'm one day away from a shower. Ha!

2 days Post Op! Feeling great

Today is a great day! Removed dressings and took first shower since surgery. I'm trying to manage on Advil and ice packs alone. Last dose of Norco was last night.

Everything is going well, good appetite, digestive system is working well lol! And just trying to take it easy. Still swollen in pecs as to be expected and some bruising in the crease but again resting and recovering.

10day post op update

I lost my post trying to rotate pics! I will give a more detail post later today!

Feeling great and loving the results already!

16 days post op....still excited

Everything is continuing to progress quite nicely in my opinion and my Dr's.

Sleeping on my sides
Bra free
Hypersensitive nerves in nipples
All bruising gone, most of swelling is gone
Started lifting and cardio-dr approved
34D right now
Just looking forward to the settling
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr Houser is amazing professional who I instantly felt was "living and peforming" his craft. From the initial consultation, I felt very connected to Dr Houser and his staff. They all were kind, responsive, understanding and candid-my first interaction was in July and surgery was November 6th. So basically for 6 months, I had the opportunity to interact frequently with the office and they remained consistent and professional. Three days post surgery- I am still excited with my choice for BA and that I chose Dr Robert Houser and his staff. Thank you so much for everything!