lipo

Hello, I'm desperately wanting smart lipo done on...

Hello, I'm desperately wanting smart lipo done on my arms. I was blessed with a small waist, midsection but Large arms run in my family, on my moms side, we have these fat elbows that I hate!! ever since I gave birth to my kids (youngest is 13) I've been extremely self conscious of my fat arms. I have to buy larger size jackets, tops to accommodate my arms and later have the waist altered snakler because it's too big! And I Will not wear sleeveless tops or anything under a 1/4 length sleeve because I'm too embarrassed to show my arms!! :'(
The one thing holding me back from Smart lipo is I'm really nervous because I've read negative reviews from people in other states...the arms turn out really saggy, lumpy, bumpy, a lot of burning, regret etc etc.
I went to a consultation at Sono bello here in Utah and I felt like the "sales lady" was like a car dealer. She said my arms would be fine, they wouldn't sag and they could get 70% of the fat.
I wanted to see pictures of actual Utah patients but they only have pictures of patients from their other facilities around the country! :-/ Why??
I want this procedure so bad but I'm very apprehensive.
Is there any one who has had experience with Sono Bello here in Utah?

Smart Lipo of my Upper Arms!!

I have large upper arms due to genetics. Thanks mom!
I literally hide them even during summer months. right now it's in the 90's-100's and I still wear cardi's, boleros, cropped denim jackets etc. I will not wear sleeveless or anything shorter than 3/4 length sleeve shirts. I have to alter my jackets or tops in the waist because I have to buy Larger sizes to accommodate my arms.
I'm hoping to have this procedure done very soon and I think I'm close to picking my doctor but I want to make one last consultation with him before i make my final decision.
Its been difficult to find pics, reviews of others who have had the arm area done because it's not as common as stomach, thighs, flanks etc.
I'm excited to think Theres a possibility I may finally feel free to wear whatever I Wsnt and on the other hand I'm scared that the doctor won't take out enough fat or that I'll be botched with lumpy, loose wrinkled skin! Fingers crossed!

I was cursed with large upper arms from my mothers...

I was cursed with large upper arms from my mothers side. We have these huge arms and fat above our elbows. My arms don't match my body. I have curvy figure but my arms make me appear fat. I do everything to hide them, cropped cardi's, Bolero jackets, shrugs, every type of denim jackets, nothing shorter than 1/4 length sleeves shirts, even in summer time! here in Utah it gets upto 100+ degrees.

Big Arms Be Gone! Smart Lipo Utah

I have been procrastinating because I'm scared I won't get the result I'm looking for. I'm a perfectionist and I wont be happy with so so.  I've consulted with different dr.s and I think I have narrowed my decision down to Dr. Joseph Jensen. I've had two consultations with him so far. He's honest, caring and confident in his abilities. He made me feel very comfortable. He took time to talk to my Husband and I, I never felt rushed Even though I was late to my appt. I always left his office feeling positive. He said he believes I will have a great result. I hope this is true! Fingers crossed! I'm going next week to put deposit and schedule my surgery. One thing I didn't like is, they want me to buy two compression garments from their office at $150 each but I don't really like them.  While Online I seen another lipo arm sleeve garment at lipogarments.com that I like way better. This particular garment has adjustment on sleeves to tighten or loosen to your arms as they swell or go down and you can wear your own bra underneath. Plus, it's way less, only $48 each.  I wonder if It is an absolute requirement to purchase from the office? The office lady seemed to be pushing it on me. I told her I seen another I like better and she said I would need to call "this number" to see what they say about that And she handed me their CG brochure.

Adios Big Arms!! Smart Lipo Here I Come!

I have been procrastinating because I'm scared I won't get the result I'm looking for. I'm a perfectionist and I wont be happy with so so. I've consulted with different dr.s and I think I have narrowed my decision down to Dr. Joseph Jensen. I've had two consultations with him so far. He's honest, caring and confident in his abilities. He made me feel very comfortable. He took time to talk to my Husband and I, I never felt rushed Even though I was late to my appt. I always left his office feeling positive. He said he believes I will have a great result. I hope this is true! Fingers crossed! I'm going next week to put deposit and schedule my surgery. One thing I didn't like is, they want me to buy two compression garments from their office at $150 each but I don't really like them. While Online I seen another lipo arm sleeve garment at lipogarments com that I like way better. This particular garment has adjustment on sleeves to tighten or loosen to your arms as they swell or go down and you can wear your own bra underneath. Plus, it's way less, only $48 each. I wonder if It is an absolute requirement to purchase from the office? The office lady seemed to be pushing it on me. I told her I seen another I like better and she said I would need to call "this number" to see what they say about that And she handed me their CG brochure.

Salt Lake City Dermatologist

I really like how dr. Jensen is confident, caring, personable and compassionate. I always leave his office feeling positive.