No Need to Shop Around! - Ogden, UT

I have had multiple procedures with Dr. B and...

I have had multiple procedures with Dr. B and trust him with all of my cosmetic needs! Dr. B is no ordinary Dr., he's quick witted, patient, and makes you feel comfortable while in your most vulnerable position. In addition to his great qualities, he's got a staff that makes him shine even more!
Anita, his charming wife, is funny, genuine and adds to his sparkle!
Amanda has been my primary nurse and she's the best. There's no awkwardness and she has the great personality needed for this type of profession.
Monet, is the bright and smiling face you see when you walk through the office door! She's very kind and personable but not over the top!
Amy and Marla were also terrific in choosing types of procedures, fittings and pricing, its definitely not like buying a car, there is no pressure and you are not rushed into anything!
All the behind the scene staff like the anesthesiologist, operating room nurses and the recovery gals are terrific from what I remember before being put under anesthesia!
From walking through the office door, to leaving with new boobs or less wrinkles, it has been a fantastic experience!
The whole staff is excellent and I cannot see how anyone, whether you choose to go to Dr. B or not, could say it wasn't a pleasant experience!
I could go on and on with great compliments, but the fact that I will be returning quite frequently for that special "Youth juice" and any other needs says it all!
Dr. B

Simply stated- Why trust your cosmetic needs to the rest, with Dr. B and his staff you have the best!