Droopy D to Full DD - Ogden, UT

After 3 kids my once full size D breasts had lost...

After 3 kids my once full size D breasts had lost all volume on top. I went to see Dr B not knowing if I needed a lift or if an implant could just fill them back up. (My nipples were in a pretty good place and not pointing down.) I thought I wanted large high-profile saline implants just like my friend had got. Dr B made his recommendation for my body to get me to the breast I envisioned. He suggested a lollipop lift with a round ultra cohesive silicone gel implant. This being my first ever surgery, I was terrified. Dr B and his staff helped me feel comfortable and calm. I knew I trusted Dr B and that he wouldn't recommend something I didn't need to achieve my goals. So I went for the lift. Now 2.5 months post-op I am 100% satisfied. My boobs are the full shape of my pre-baby life. My incision scars are minimal and getting lighter everyday.
Ogden Plastic Surgeon

Dr Brzowski is the best! He cares about you and listens to what you want for your body. Choose him and you definitely won't be sorry!