The Augmentation I Should Have Done Ten Years Ago - Ogden, UT

I am a 35-year-old athletic female who had...

I am a 35-year-old athletic female who had extremely small breasts. I have always felt self-conscious when wearing athletic apparel, as I never felt comfortable in a padded sports bra. I was never able to fill out cute blouses or dresses, and mostly wore t-shirts as a result. I have wanted to have an augmentation for years, but was nervous about the results and worried I would regret it. Now that it's done, I am so happy. I absolutely should have done this years ago! I love the clothing options that have opened up for me as a result. It is nice to finally feel confident about my breast size.
Ogden Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Brzowksi is fantastic. He is a genuine, down-to-earth guy who truly has his patients' best interests in mind. I was more than impressed by his entire staff. From the initial phone call setting up a consultation, to the post-surgery checkups, I have had one positive experience after another. I would highly recommend Dr. Brzowski for any plastic surgery needs. Everyone working there is friendly, professional, and concerned for my feelings and needs. It was a far better experience than I could have hoped for. Quit looking for a plastic surgeon, and go to Dr. Brzowski! I am so glad I did.