34 Year Old, Mommy of Three, 115lbs, 350cc silicone implants - Ogden, UT

I am a single mom of three awesome kids. I am 5'4"...

I am a single mom of three awesome kids. I am 5'4" and stay around 110-115 lbs. Fairly active. Went to 350cc silicone breast implants.
I nursed all three of my babies for at least 6 months. So, naturally, I wasn't left with much. I could barely fill an A cup bra. I had wanted a breast augmentation since I was around 25. After my third (at last) baby, I knew I had to do it. I didn't want my self-esteem to be completely about big boobs or not, but I knew it was something that would help build my self-esteem immensely. So I worked hard and saved up the money! I was so nervous about the surgery day, mostly because the last surgery I had I was severely ill for days after. I did amazing with this surgery though. No nausea, minimal pain. Recovery went really well. I followed the post-op instructions and healed just as the doctor and I wanted. Now 10 months from my surgery date, I am so happy! I can put on a tight fitting shirt (or any top), and not worry about putting on an extremely padded push-up bra to help give me the "curves" I wanted. I will say I do wish I would have either gone a size or two bigger, or gone with the "high profile" implants. My implants "settled" more than I expected. They do look amazingly natural, but I wish they were a little more "full".
Ogden Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Brzowski and his staff are amazing! They were very thorough and made me feel so comfortable. Almost like we had been friends for years.