34 Year Old, Mommy of Three, 115lbs, 350cc silicone implants - Ogden, UT

I am a single mom of three awesome kids. I am 5'4"...

I am a single mom of three awesome kids. I am 5'4" and stay around 110-115 lbs. Fairly active. Went to 350cc silicone breast implants.
I nursed all three of my babies for at least 6 months. So, naturally, I wasn't left with much. I could barely fill an A cup bra. I had wanted a breast augmentation since I was around 25. After my third (at last) baby, I knew I had to do it. I didn't want my self-esteem to be completely about big boobs or not, but I knew it was something that would help build my self-esteem immensely. So I worked hard and saved up the money! I was so nervous about the surgery day, mostly because the last surgery I had I was severely ill for days after. I did amazing with this surgery though. No nausea, minimal pain. Recovery went really well. I followed the post-op instructions and healed just as the doctor and I wanted. Now 10 months from my surgery date, I am so happy! I can put on a tight fitting shirt (or any top), and not worry about putting on an extremely padded push-up bra to help give me the "curves" I wanted. I will say I do wish I would have either gone a size or two bigger, or gone with the "high profile" implants. My implants "settled" more than I expected. They do look amazingly natural, but I wish they were a little more "full".

Dr. Brzowski and his staff are amazing! They were very thorough and made me feel so comfortable. Almost like we had been friends for years.