32 Saline Moderate Profile 600cc and 650cc - Ogden, UT

Dr. Brzowski. You are so talented and I feel...

Dr. Brzowski. You are so talented and I feel honored that you did my BA. I'm only 5 days post op but I am blown away at my results so far. Don't be surprised if you get some of my friends in your office someday. Thank you and all your staff for your professionalism and for being so down to earth. You are truly a gift to the plastic surgery world.

8 days post op

I'm feeling great overall. There has been some discomfort with the nerve regeneration but that's to be expected. My stitches are all healed up nicely and I love the new me.

Expectation exceeded!

My healing process has been so easy. I'm 14 days post op and my breast implants feel like they are part of me. The only regret I have is taking full advantage of feeling entitled to eating as much comfort food as I can.

5 weeks post op

I'm settling quite nicely.

Seven months post op

I couldn't be more happy with the result. My breast look very natural. It looks like i'm am gifted with naturally large, perfect breast. Dr. Brzowski you're amazing!

I love them

Ogden Plastic Surgeon

He is the king of the PS world in my opinion.