38 Yr Old Male Tummy Tuck 110 After 110 Lb of Weight Loss - Ogden, UT

After dropping over 110 lbs of weight going from...

After dropping over 110 lbs of weight going from over 300 lbs to 190 lbs and doing body building contests. I decided to get a tummy tuck because of the excess skin from my weight loss.

Pro's: no more sagging skin :) (will add more after the swelling is gone)
Con's: recovery time (take forever to recover and for the swelling to go away. no contest till later this year), No hard workouts

Post swelling

I have nothing but good things to say about getting the tummy tuck done and the results I got from it. Dr. Brzowski and his staff are a top-notch practice that I would recommend to anybody.

I'd recommend the local numbing agent the last up to 72 hours for the additional cost it greatly decreased my recovery time and made it easy on me. I was up and walking around one day after my surgery.

90% swelling is gone

Close to the end result

9 month post surgery

Ogden Plastic Surgeon

He did a great job and was very easy to talk to.