38 Year Old Female in Utah - Precancerous Spots - Ogden, UT

Honestly, I was scared to death about getting this...

Honestly, I was scared to death about getting this done because I am claustrophobic but it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought. Next treatment, I am wearing earbuds and listening to music. That's the only thing I'd change.

I was told the protocol recently changed so they put the medicine on after they cleaned my face and had me sit through 2 16 minute sessions and I was done. (compared to sitting with the medicine on for 30-60 minutes and then 1 16 minute session) I washed my face, put sunscreen on and was out the door in under an hour. While having the procedure done, it didn't hurt and didn't get too warm. The air machine they gave me to use came in handy or I think it would have been worse. I stayed indoors with the exception of driving to/from work for that day and the next. I used their thick sunscreen they gave me for 4 days after and my only complaint was how hot my one ear go 2nd day. It was as painful as a bad sunburn and is now flaking. There was a spot on the side of my nose that was itching really bad, but went away with lotion. That was the extent of it. My next/final treatment is in 6 weeks so we'll see how that goes!

On the plus side, the sunspot on my cheek has lightened up considerably!
Ogden Dermatologic Surgeon

LOVE Greg Reeves -PA. Highly recommend Dr. Tingey and his staff at the Ogden Clinic.