30 Year Old Needing Skin Rejuvanation and Pre-care - San Diego, CA

I wanted an unbiased analysis from Dr. Chung...

I wanted an unbiased analysis from Dr. Chung regarding the aging of my face and advice on repairs and preventative measure. He performed the 3D Vectra computer simulation, which involved taken dozens of photos of my face from various angles and created a 3D model of my face and skin. Using this he was able to analyze the condition of my facial muscles, my skin, and the surface of my skin. He took great care to be educational and personable. I found him to be very trustworthy in not over-prescribing and only recommending only what is truly good for my skin. Through him, I've decided to start a 6 month program using ZO skin health products.

The office itself was beautiful, quiet and immaculately clean. It felt more like a spa than a doctor's office.

I will continue to consult with Dr. Chung on an annual basis. Should I ever decide to try out other products or procedures I will definitely return to him. I would recommend him to my friends and family.
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Please see general review.