Office Review - This Office is the Rudest Most Horrible Office I Have Ever Called

I tried to make an appointment for a consultation,...

I tried to make an appointment for a consultation, and after expressing surprise that the Dr. needs two weeks advance notice to make an appointment and then another 3 months to do a procedure, the woman hung up on me.
I then called back and she hung up on me again.
Any Dr office that has that little professionalism with their staff should not have patients. Is this what happens if you have a question about a procedure. Imagine you have a post op question will they hang up on you again?
The first step in going to a Dr. is doctor patient relationship and in this case I wouldnt let this guy go within 3 miles of me with a knife after being treated that way but his head nurse.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I would watch out from this Dr. the justification for hanging up on me is the Dr is so special that he can do whatever he wants, and Dr that has such ego passing on to his staff is bound to screw up , you dont want to be the patient he ends up messing up.