Mirror, Mirror on The Wall. Whose the Best Plastic Surgeon of All? - New York, NY

I have been a patient of Dr. Richard Swift for...

I have been a patient of Dr. Richard Swift for three years now. We have been working with fillers and for the first time dermabrasion. First of all, I look and feel amazing. My result is soft and natural. I'm thrilled. But I always am. Dr. Swift is approachable, kind and smart about what he recommends. He spends time with you; that is rare in this world of in and out medicine. He goes over the options; and will get on the phone if you need him. Stephanie his assistant is warm, smart and helpful: from money to after care she always offers help and support. If you want to postpone surgery --- and try fillers and dermabrasion --- look no further. In fact he was just featured in a New York Times article on the miracle of fillers. His prices are in line with other board certified plastic surgeons -- and his private quiet office with patients nicely spaced out allows the feeling of not being in a factory. No one feels rushed or like they are a number. There are so few "private" practices left. This is one where you feel like you are cared about as a unique individual. I trust this man and his assistant. This year we will do my eyes. I could not be in better hands. Thank you Dr. Swift and Stephanie; for supporting me to feel my best self a beautiful while offering me a warm, friendly, caring and comfortable experience. I can't stop looking in the mirror!
New York Plastic Surgeon